Friday, October 14, 2005

FB Still squished...

Here I was thinking after a couple of weeks, or at the very least after we part ways temporarily again, that this blog would be back to it's normal unsquished self. Alas, everytime I look at this blog I feel like I'm slowly getting squeezed between an immovable wall and a unstoppable force. Anyway I sent support@myblogsite.com an email on Sept 27, 2005 and then again on Oct 5, 2005 about this problem. I'm still waiting for a response or a change on this blog.

Schatz also just informed me that everytime she tries to open our blog, her browser eventually times out. Dial-up really 5uck5! After using broadband for so long, using dial-up throws me back to the stone age. I do hope she gets a better connection somehow or else any posts she wants to put up will have to go through me.

No comments: