Monday, January 02, 2006

It's 2006! Changes a-hoy!

Happy New Year everybody! Sheesh I sound like Dr. Nick Riviera but anyway, it's a brand new year and quite a lot is going to happen to everybody. I received a delightful surprise on the last day of the 2005 when our friendly postman came by and delivered the wedding invitations! I didn't expect it until Tuesday but I was glad I already had them. I've already arranged them by country and state so that the post office will have a faster time processing them.

I also received the canonical interview questions and only read through them fully today. I think the only one question I had to spend time on was when I was asked how often did I go to mass, confession and take communion. Considering there are 52 weeks in a year, I am assuming I've gone to at least 52 masses. Hopefully

Well that's it for now on my end. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: