Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's been three weeks...

... since that glorious Wednesday morning when I woke up and realized, today is THE day. We have been thinking, planning, arguing, resolving, and finally accepting what our wedding day was going to be like. Ahh, yes, we are going to be man and wife today. I remember after taking a bath, I open the card Malou gave to me during breakfast. It was a lovely card and really made me appreciate the day even more. And boy what a day it was.

Three weeks have passed and we are still trying to get used to calling each other wife or husband. We went to our local parish earlier in the day to register. We have gone grocery shopping a couple of times already. We even went out the other day and bought our dining table! I still feel a little heady with everything that is going on right now. No rush anyway as we have our entire lives to spend with each other.

No comments: