Friday, August 26, 2005

FB When School Starts...


Ahh I could remember those days during May when you could feel the start of a new school year just coming around the corner. You would probably start seeing advertising for back to school sales. I could still remember going back to school just to line up and purchase all the school approved books and materials we needed for the rest of the year. The smell of plastic covers for the books, the feel of the #2 mongol pencil, the bright colors of the new uniform all just come rushing back to me right now. To be honest, I've always looked forward to school every year because I knew I would find something new to look forward to.
One of the hardest things for a child is the morning ritual that happens during the start of new school year. Read this article if you want some helpful tips in preparing your kids for the coming school year.

No comments: