Monday, November 28, 2005

Counting down...

Looking at our counter, I just did a doubletake when I saw the number. Today is day 100 people! 100 days before the wedding! And there is still so much to do!

If I could take time off right now and find a cheap flight back to Manila, I would do so. I am really sorry Malou if I'm not there helping you out. At the very least, I could be your driver who does know how to drive a stick shift (even if it's been almost eight years since I drove with one). Bawi na lang ako pagdating ko.

Hopefully by the time you read this everything went well with the paperwork. Considering we have the Family Code on our side, I think the civil registrar has no choice but to push our paperwork along. That and any future b2b from San Pedro, who has a h2b abroad, will have an easier time getting a marriage license.

Mahal na mahal kita Schatz and see you in a heartbeat...

No comments: