Friday, February 03, 2006

HTE 1 - Here, There, Everywhere!

For all you travelers out there particularly those flying with NWA to and from the US and Philippines, you may want to double check the weight of the baggages you want to check-in. I read on NWA's website that their checked luggage allowance has dropped to 50 pounds for people flying internationally. Then while reading through the fine print, I noticed something....







If you notice the really, really small print, it says "Exceptions for travel wholly between the U.S./Canada and the Philippines, checked pieces may weigh up to 70 pounds (32kg) each." I contacted the reservation number for NWA and a nice lady named Ginny confirmed that people traveling to and from the Philippines are not covered by the new rule. If you need to see it for yourself, here is the link.

I'm going to print this page before I leave for the airport as insurance.

No comments: