Monday, July 18, 2005

FB Am I too concerned or what?

TN gal was a little miffed at me the other day. I was going somewhere late at night, after a long day at work, a couple of hours away. I never liked it when we didn't hash out our problems, especially if we won't be able to talk to one another til the following day. Anyway by the time I get to the place a couple of hours away, I give her a call to tell her I've arrived safely. She was a little sleepy so I quickly said "I love you, let's talk later on" so she could get back to sleep.


The following day I tried calling her a couple of times but she wouldn't answer her phone. I got worried. I'll never forgive myself if I lose her because of my foolishness. It was really hanging at the back of my mind the entire time I was away. I just said to myself the Lord will guide us and we will talk when He says we can. Then I just lifted up my concerns to Him. That made my day just a bit more manageable.


I finally got to talk to her about the time I was going back. She was at a seminar and had dinner out with friends. She did not bring her cell phone as plans changed during the day and she had to hurry. That was very nice to hear! I was finally able to breathe. I was dreading this phone call that I was thinking of not calling her. After apologizing to her and finally hearing her "love you" really made feel a whole lot better. Hmm, come to think of it that always happen anyway when I talk to her.


Am I too concerned? I don't know. I feel normal and I felt that what I did and what I thought at the time was normal. To be in love!

No comments: