Wednesday, July 27, 2005

FB Such a lot of updates!

I was updating this blog earlier and I just realized, there are so many changes we've done in the past two weeks. There is the tagboard, the clocks and the ad. Not to mention all the people that will help make our wedding possible! I was thinking when we started setting up this blog that we would have a couple of entries a month and no changes to the layout would happen. Now we have done so many things that this makes me glad we started this blog in the first place. It's a work in progress by two loving people. Thanks Schatz!


I'm pretty sure the pace will quicken once fall comes around. So hopefully you readers will bear with us for now as we post sweet nothings to one another


Oh I saw this article once about cake toppers. There was this website that offered bride and groom figurines with different skin tones. Also I couldn't believe how much they would cost. I wonder if we could skip the cake topper altogether.


Just kidding Schatz!

No comments: