Wednesday, July 20, 2005

FB Evolution or Eve?

I was reading this article today and I recalled my own days as a student. I remember then that in the curriculum we had, our science and religion classes would teach us how man got to where he is now. I don't know if it was just plain misunderstanding or I just couldn't grasp why there was two different ways that man came about. Right now I am of the belief that there is a place for both. My religious convictions does tell me that God created man while my human side does also believe that we did evolve from a single cell. Somebody must have started that chain reaction sometime long, long ago. Personally, I agree with the conclusion of the article that it's important for children today to understand that science does not have an answer to every question and that someone must be out there to try to find those answers.

No comments: