Friday, July 22, 2005

FB My Eleven Things

See this is what happens when someone posts something like this! If this was in an email I probably would not fill this up. I feel though that since Malou has made this more of an open blog I might as well open myself up a bit too.

Eleven things on my wishlist
11. Malou finishes on time
10. Get everything in order so I can get Malou here
9. Get to buy an affordable house, at most an hour away from work, in a neighborhood that has great schools, good social center, friendly people and highly wired
8. My mom and dad can finally retire with want of nothing
7. My siblings get their dream jobs
6. We have time together before we start having kids
5. A good retirement fund to look forward to
4. Good health for all the people I know and love
3. Prosperity in the Philippines and finally getting rid of the shackles of crab-grabbing and finger pointing
2. Convince Malou that she can go camping, hang gliding, bungee jumping, forest canopy walking without worrying about imminent death waiting for us just around the corner
1. Peace in the world

Ten random things about me
10. I cook the "gourmet" food in the house and it's good too!
9. I read a lot of books covering a lot of topics
8. I like spending time just being at home
7. I haven't met a dish I haven't eaten
6. I am a chocoholic
5. I miss having a dog around
4. I am a proud techie!
3. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing
2. I can easily switch from being a follower to being a leader and vice-versa
1. I can be stubborn

Nine places I've visited
9. Philippines (Baguio, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, General Santos City, Tagaytay, Bulacan, Antipolo)
8. United States (California, New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Maine, Rhode Island, Delaware, New Hampshire, Virginia, Michigan, Colorado)
7. Germany (Hamburg, Berlin, Gernsbach, Köln, Bremen, Lübeck)
6. Canada (Ontario)
5. France (Paris)
4. Italy (Milan, Venice, Rome, Bologna, San Marino, Florence, Padua)
3. Japan (Osaka, Nagoya)
2. Switzerland
1. Netherlands and the U.K. (just short stop-overs)

Eight things I want to do before I die
8. Sky diving, bungee jumping, white water rafting, hang gliding, forest canopy walking
7. Teach
6. Start a business
5. See Africa and the Middle East as a tourist
4. Drive a hydrogen-fueled/earth friendly car
3. Own a house in a different country
2. Go on a cruise
1. Make Malou feel loved and needed every single day of our lives

Seven ways to win my heart
7. Have a healthy sense of humor
6. Be genuinely concerned for the people around her
5. Good cook (and I can be a food critic!!!)
4. Has good manners
3. Can talk about the most mundane and, at the same time, the most serious topics of our day
2. Respect for elders and family
1. Has very good friends from her high school days who still keep in touch up to this day

Six things I believe in
6. Good things come to people who act and strive for it
5. Family will always be there for you
4. Honesty is the best policy
3. To whom much is given, much is expected
2. That we should be living examples for everybody else
1. God is the center of my life and Jesus Christ is my Lord, my Master and my Savior

Five things I'm afraid of
5. Being late for appointments
4. Having not kept up in the industry
3. Forgetting my roots
2. Being angry and losing control
1. Be a bad husband, friend, father, lover, comforter, listener, advice giver

Four of my favorite things in my bedroom
4. Books
3. Laptop
2. Glasses
1. Pictures of Malou (in my laptop but it's still in my bedroom!)

Three things I do everyday
3. Check my e-mail
2. Read the gospel
1. Talk to Malou

Two things I'm trying not to do right now
2. Call Malou and talk to her for so long that she loses her pace
1. Get on a plane and talk to her for so long that she loses her pace

One person I want to see right now
1. Malou (I want to give her a hug, lots of kisses and a back rub)

No comments: