Thursday, September 01, 2005

FB Stuck From The Hips Down


When I was in college the most serious relationship I ever encountered was the regular student couples. Once in a while I would hear about some teachers getting to know each other a lot better. Even then, it would take a while before I would hear any of those same teachers getting married. As for students, I do remember one batchmate of mine who dropped out of school and got married to her college sweetheart. Eventually, I would hear of others who do get married but that was after college. As more and more people delay marriages to have a career or are just not looking for that kind of relationship, I am heartened to read about college students who are interested. Hopefully, this will turn a couple of heads from those who remain forever single by choice.

No comments: